· Chain Hong Kong Blockchain Event Prepares for Over 10, Participants Jan 10 · UTC by Kseniia Klichova · 3 min read Photo: ChainEstimated Reading Time: 3 mins. · Online Event, Online Event: March 19 - 12, Peace Pusan Koreapusan, Korea: March 22 - 28, Asia Crypto Week: Hong Kong, Hong Kong: March 23 - 24, TOKEN Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
· Event date: March Event location: Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel, Wong Chuk Hang Rd Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Blockchain Week is one of the biggest crypto events hosted by NexChange, with nearly 3, people expected to attend this March This is Hong Kong’s most important event for the blockchain community, where the latest Author: Coindoo. 1 day ago · Hong Kong’s crackdown on cryptocurrencies is aimed at the cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the city.
Exchanges will have to be licensed by the city’s market regulator. 2 days ago · HONG KONG (Reuters) – Cryptocurrency exchanges operating in Hong Kong will have to be licenced by the city’s markets regulator and will only be allowed to provide services to professional.
2 days ago · Cryptocurrency exchanges operating in Hong Kong will have to be licenced by the city's markets regulator and will only be allowed to provide services to professional investors, according to.
· Events; Currency converter. Will Hong Kong’s New Cryptocurrency Influence Region’s Economic Recovery? Jun 11 · UTC Learning More about Hong Kong Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins. 2 days ago · HONG KONG (May 21): Cryptocurrency exchanges operating in Hong Kong will have to be licensed by the city's markets regulator and will only be allowed to provide services to professional investors, according to government proposals published on bonino1933.itments and financial regulators around the world are still assessing whether and how they should regulate the cryptocurrency industry.
· The crypto trading platform is the only one in the jurisdiction to hold both the Type-1 and Type 7 licenses first granted by Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in. · One cryptocurrency ATM provider, Genesis Block, provided Hong Kong protestors with water bottles and umbrellas (the emblem, of course, of the previous Umbrella Movement Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins.
1 day ago · The Hong Kong government is stepping towards making licensing local crypto exchanges mandatory, which will only be allowed to offer services to professional investors. The financial market’s regulator of the autonomous administrative regions already floated the idea last year and was seeking industry consultation on the proposal, but now the consultation period has expired.
· Hong Kong’s government is seeking to change the rules for cryptocurrency trading firms operating or offering services within the city jurisdiction. A new consultation paper detailed by Clara Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins. · T+ T+ After the successful completion of an initial pilot program to test the use of the digital yuan across borders, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) is seeking to expand testing of the digital asset. Bloomberg reported that the initial tests were conducted between multiple parties, including merchants and a bank chosen by.
· Okra Hong Kong to accept cryptocurrency. Game-changing neighborhood Izakaya, Okra Hong Kong, now accepts cryptocurrencies, the world’s most innovative digital payment method in order to provide guests with enhanced security and payment convenience.
· Arnab Shome | Regulation (CryptoCurrency) | Tuesday, 03/11/ | GMT+2.
T+ T+ Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) will mandate the regulations of all cryptocurrency trading platforms operating in its jurisdiction. The confirmation came from Ashley Alder, Chief Executive Officer of the Hong Kong securities watchdog, while he was speaking at the Fintech Week event Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins. Aziz Abdel-Qader | News (CryptoCurrency) | Saturday, 22/08/ | GMT+2. T+ T+ Hong Kong’s financial regulator made an in-principle decision to grant Asia’s digital asset platform, OSL its authorization to operate crypto-related business.
An “in-principle” decision is the first stage of the full authorization process whereby the applicant Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins.
· HONG KONG — The Hong Kong stock exchange on Monday halted the trading of Next Digital shares, days after authorities froze assets belonging to its founder Jimmy Lai. Next Digital. · Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency platform bonino1933.it announced on Friday its MCO Visa card is now shipping to a total of 31 countries in Europe.
Estimated Reading Time: 1 min. · Hong Kong-listed Huobi Technology Holdings is launching three funds that will invest entirely in digital currencies after receiving a green light from the Hong Kong financial market regulator.
First revealed by Colin Wu on Twitter, one of the cryptocurrency. · Babel Finance, a Hong Kong-based crypto financial service provider, announced on Monday it secured $40 million through its Series A funding round. · Protesters flood the streets of Hong Kong. Defying a police ban, demonstrators took to the streets on Sunday, passing through the Tsim Sha Tsui neighborhood, a.
· According to a report by Crowdfund Insider published on Septem, major cryptocurrency exchange platform Huobi is set to pursue reverse initial public offering (IPO) in Hong Kong. Huobi Looking for a Backdoor Entry. Crypto business ventures have typically had it tough when it comes to going public on a regulated stock bonino1933.itted Reading Time: 2 mins. · Hong Kong will regulate all cryptocurrency trading platforms operating in the financial hub, the city's markets watchdog said on Tuesday, changing its previous "opt in" approach.
Financial Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins. · HONG KONG (Reuters) - Hong Kong will regulate all cryptocurrency trading platforms operating in the financial hub, the city's markets watchdog Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins.
· Selling Tesla Inc’s (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock as tokens could land the cryptocurrency exchange Binance in hot water in Hong Kong, the South Author: Shivdeep Dhaliwal. · The regulator also issued a warning Wednesday to providers of cryptocurrency-based futures products targeting Hong Kong citizens without the Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins.
· Hong Kong-based Bixin Global, a cryptocurrency-focused company, has introduced what it calls a “fund of funds” (FOF), which has been financed with 6, Bitcoin (BTC), an amount valued at Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins. · HONG KONG, Nov 3 (Reuters) - Hong Kong will require all cryptocurrency trading platforms to be regulated whether or not they trade securities, the. · HONG KONG, Nov 6 (Reuters) - Hong Kong’s financial regulator is to publish a regulatory framework for crypto currency trading platforms later on Wednesday, Chief.
As many ICO issuers have established their base of operations in Hong Kong and have opened their campaigns to Hong Kong residents, the SFC, the local securities regulator, has issued a statement on ICO on 5 September warning the public about: (i) the risk of participating in ICO campaigns; (ii) that ICO tokens that possess features of “securities” as defined under the Securities and Futures .